I just wanted to send out a thank you to all of you on this weekend of thnakfullness!!!! I will confess that I didn't have a whole lot of friends for the first couple of month that we've lived back up here, and it was a huge bummer :( And even though most of you are relatively new friends to me I just want you to know how EXCEPTIONALLY thankful I am to all of you for being any sort of friend to me because I was really missing you!
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! :D
PS- i have yet to see Twilight and it is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....just so you know :) Love you again!!! BYEEE!!!!
2 comments:
You haven't seen Twilight yet?!??! Are you crazy? When are you going to see it? I am going with some girlfriends to see it again on the 12th. You are welcome to come with us if you want. Crazy girl!?!??! BTW: I love you too!
I haven't seen it yet either...I am quite sad...I'm trying to convince my hubby to take me for a date...good luck!
Post a Comment