Sunday, December 7, 2008

Anniversary Fun!

On Friday Riley and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! Yeah! Eternity to go :D We had dinner at Fat Jack's in Payson (Riley's FaVoRiTe pizza place). Then we went and looked at the lights on Salem pond before going to the grand finale!!! And for those who don't know I was in charge of this anniversary and all the planning. Now I am not good at suprises like Riley is. Usually I blew it so I was syked that Riley didn't guess where we were going till we parked! HEHEHE! First he guessed we were going to a movie then he guessed we were going to see the Nativity..hehehe WRONG SUCKER! I was so proud I didn't blow the suprise and it ended up being so fun! We went to the Comedy Sportz Club on Center street right down from Los Hernamos, and if you are reading this and thinking- "Hm...I've never been there." Well you NEED to go!!!!!! It is an improv. comedy show and it was AWESOME! we laughed our butts off! It was great! And only $8-$10 per person and sooo much more entertaining than a movie! So go go go!!!
It was an awesome anniversary :D One for the record books!

5 comments:

Laura said...

That sounds like it was awesome! Btw, the pic of you three is wonderful! All three of you look fantastic. Riley looks great with glasses and I can't believe how long yours and Daae's hair has gotten! Happy late anniversary!

Angie Judd said...

Happy Anniversary!!
A good friend of mine works at Comedy Sportz...he's one of the funny guys. :)

Natalie said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE! What a fun anniversary! We don't have anything cool like that here, at least I don't think so.
PS, Ralls, I LOVE the glasses, great look!

Leanne said...

What a fun idea! Good job not letting it leak!!! What a cute family picture.

Riley and Steph said...

Congrats I am glad you had a good time! Me and Riley are going on 13 years - we are old huh?