Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the Season for Blood pressure meds!

OK I was starting to feel bad about not having posted since before thanksgiving but NEVERMIND LoL more than half my blog buddies haven't updated either hehehe! Yeah for those who did though! I love hearing about what everyone is up to- especially those of you I rarely see :( Sadness!
SO do you ever get to the point in the holidays where you are so excited but a little to a big part of you can't wait till they are over????? Oh that's where I am :( I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! Buuuttttttt- wow they are stressful. And they become more stressful when you find out that somewhere in January you're going to have to shell out $700 for a new clutch in your Jeep- oh yes indeed people! But we are at least beyond freaking out about it and now it's time to work some magic and pull some cash out of certain orifices!
But I really do love the Christmas season even if it can be a $ strain if you're not careful! I hope everyone's Christmas season rocks out hard man!! YEAH! LoL just ignore me :D TTYL!!

1 comment:

akagi79 said...

I don't know what else to say except.. You are CRAZY, you make me LAUGH, and I don't think I have ever met two people that replace car parts as much as you and Riley!!!!!Love ya!!