Thursday, March 12, 2009

Exercise exercise all we need is EXERCISE!!!

OK........I'm fat! Waaahhhhhhhh! And I have tried this that and the other thing over and over only half heartedly since I had Daaelynn almost 4 years ago. I did manage to loose 8-10lbs in the first 6 months of moving up here to Utah from Vegas. I'm not 100% how that happened, but I am pretty sure it is because we didn't have my parents feeding us wonderful food like we did in Vegas because here in Utah we are poor and don't get to eat out often. So after sitting and whining for 4 years I'm really going to do it this time. I know- talk is CHEAP! But I figured I'd start doing something here on my blog inspired be another blog friend ( thanks Emily!). She has decided to track what she has been doing and update everyone on her progress. Well I am the type where if I have someone to answer to- unless it is my husband :)- I generally get it done! So I decided all of you wonderful blog friends are who I get to answer too!!! So to update you :D this is my first day of getting the exercising part done! I have had this weight watchers exercise video for a while and I do like it, but it is soooo boring to listen to! The exercises are great, but the blah blah blah talking and generic music KILLS ME! SO genius struck me as I was thinking about pulling out the DVD........what if I listened to MY music and turned down the boring music!!! YEAH! And it so worked! I just did a 30 min video and I was sad it was ending cuz I was having fun!!!! !!!!
So my friends I will keep you updated and I will not let you down!!!! Thanks for the support I know you'll give me!!!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

what a good idea to use your own music...I too need to get on the exercising bandwagon...though I have to get the Dr.s permission first.

Emily said...

Good idea. Keep up the great work. We will all be rooting for you! I know you can do it.

Natalie said...

I have a proposition for you Megan..lets see who looses more before we come visit....then we will both be motivated!! Is it a deal?

Jennilyn said...

hey i want in on this bet too!!! God luck megan, eat lots of healthy foods :)