Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun Fun Weekend!

I had a pretty rockin' weekend with some fun suprises throughout I thought I'd share with ya'll!
It started Friday when my sneaky husband took Daae and I to the mall. I honestly didn't feel like going to the mall ( if I don't have $ to spend it's like tourture), but it was a way to get outta the house so I was taking it!!! Now for those who don't know- my hubby is very sneaky, and likes to hoard moneys- very important to this story! So we're trucking around the mall, and I started driftin' towards the payless shoes. I might not seem to girly, but shoes and clothes are still wired into my hardrive :D So we start looking at shoes, and Riley finds a pair he wants, but I'm thinking " Uhhhhh not with bill money" lol So after inquiring a little more I found out that my sneak came here with a purpose...and a couple hundred dollars to have some fun with! :O Suprise for meeeee! So we bought shoes for the fam, jeans for him and I, and a few movies for the fam! It was so fun! And now I won't embarass Riley with my holey kneed jeans :D
So as if that wasn't fun enough, on Sat. me, Marci, and Jennilyn went to see Twilight in the dollar theater- TEEHEE, and yah Robert Pattinson is still hot!!! WooWoo! But what made Sat. real special was I did something I've never done before, and actually it was something I see as quite scary! For the first time EVER....I...rode.....on a motorcycle!!! HOLY COW you say! NO WAY you say! But YES!!!!! I rode on a motorcycle......and I liked it :D It's my bro-in-laws bike, and my husband wants one in a bad way, but I'm just not a huge fan! Death and motorcycle are two words I always seem to relate to eachother, and now I still think they are a bit dangerous, but I'm almost looking forward to Riley getting one someday- it's like we live in an alternate universe all the sudden!!! :D
And that my friends was my fun weekend I wanted to share with you! Thanks!!! :D

1 comment:

Natalie said...

OK, I am so out of the loop! I wasn't invited to go the movies!!!
HAHAHAHAHA...I wish I lived closer so that I could go.
And which of my brother-in-laws has a motorcycle? My guess would be Chad but I could be wrong. Michael wants one also but a friend of ours wrecked his a few weeks ago and is still hurting pretty bad from it. I think that changed his mind.