IS THAT WEIRD OR WHAT! A teenage pic of me might have been more effective also, but still seriously! For those who have known me longer- you might be able to see the resemblance better. But crazy or what my friends?! I look like a boy!!! ;) Well there you have it- my personal doppelganger!Thursday, October 1, 2009
Meet My Twin
Or my future son- one or the other. Either way this is freaky to me! If you go on the classifieds on KSL they have these ads on the sides- right? Right! Well one of these ads is a picture of a young man and I swear the 1st time I saw it, it creeped me out! I just showed it to Riley the other day and he was amazed as well! Ok so here we go this is mmeeeeee-
Awe I'm so pretty!!!! :p I just took this because I had very little pics of me- because I'm always behind the camera! And because all my other pics are of me smiling and it takes away some of the effect. OK And here is my twin/son......
IS THAT WEIRD OR WHAT! A teenage pic of me might have been more effective also, but still seriously! For those who have known me longer- you might be able to see the resemblance better. But crazy or what my friends?! I look like a boy!!! ;) Well there you have it- my personal doppelganger!
IS THAT WEIRD OR WHAT! A teenage pic of me might have been more effective also, but still seriously! For those who have known me longer- you might be able to see the resemblance better. But crazy or what my friends?! I look like a boy!!! ;) Well there you have it- my personal doppelganger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is crazy!! Hopefully you do not let him grow his hair out that long;)
weird....
WOW!! That is wild! Right down to the nose and the chin, craziness! And I don't think you look like a man :P
Post a Comment