Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Long Time No Type!
MAN! Life sire gets busy when you add another tiny human to the mix! The holidays are over and still life is cracking on by! Jaxon is 2 months olds today and even htough it doesn't seem like a long time it is a very long time in infant land. He has already changed so much in the 2 short months he's graced us with his sweet presence :) he smiles now and is trying to laugh lol It's that funny squeek thing that babys do SO CUTE! He has the dang cutest smile people! I would post a picture, btu who has had time for uploading pics??? NOT MEEE!!! :D I'm back to work now also whch is going good. Daae is a big help to Daddy adn we are lucky we were given a pretty mellow and compliant baby. He's sleeping 4 hour stretches twice at night becasue he loves his mommy :D I get home at 1 :30 am so the sleep is so appreciated. Ralls started school again, btu he's doing 2/3 classes online and the other class is only once a week in Spanish Fork so it's nice to have him home most the time. Well I have a HUGE to do list I need to make so I don't forget all the stuff I don't have time to do :D I'll try to post pics next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, I'm a little worried that when baby #2 comes then my blogging will suffer...
But I do want to see a picture of your little one now...cause 2 months DEFINITELY makes a difference in infant land.
I want to see a picture too! Aunt Natalie cannot wait to hold him!! :)
YEAH! Your back!!!!
Your pictures are SO ADORABLE!!!! It is so good to be back at temple chatting with you!
Post a Comment