Sunday, February 21, 2010

Attention!

Attention all mom's with lovely little daughters- we will be accepting applications in about 21 years :D

This is my new favorite outfit! I found it at Children's Place for $6 on clearance because it was for Valentines! Cute boy + cute outfit = INSANELY CUTE!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That is adorable!! Cute little Jaxon :)

The Finlinsons said...

You know, I know lots of people who complain about little girl clothes being so much cuter than little boy clothes. This shirt just goes to show how cute little boy clothes can be! I love it! And be careful advertising like that...Eden probably would go for him...even at her young age.

Leanne said...

he is so so so cute. love the shirt!

akagi79 said...

Glad you found this outfit! Not only was the price GREAT, he looks soooo CUTE in it! Love the smile!!!!