Thursday, July 8, 2010

July Fun, and It's Only Begun!!!

What a crazy month we've had and it's not even half way thru! Well I have tons to share so here we go! I'm going to work backwards a bit because today ( or yesterday because it is 12:43 am :) was my little girl's fifth birthday!!! Five years old! Holy cow!!!!! So here is a pic of my little baby less than a week old........

AWE!!!! she was SO tiny! Just 4lb 7oz and 17 inches long. Gotta love her big little nose LoL! But look! She totally grew into it!!!

Here she is with her birthday pancake- candles and all! And Oh the day just got better and better!!! We did ( or I rather) did a brave thing and had our first birthday party with friends, not just family, and what a blast we had! We had a water party in front of our house with about... 16 kids! WoW! We played water games, ran through a fun sprinkler, and threw water balloons! And I can tell you this I have to send a HUGE thank you out to my family and friends who helped me set up and then keep these crazy kids entertained for an hour and a half! So Marci, Der, Mom, Katie, and Shayla- THANK YOU! YOU'RE AWESOME! Below are some pics of the festivities! ( thanks to Shayla who aws maning the camers :D )

Our lil party goers enjoying some favors, punch and cake!Presents! Awesome!!!

The little girlies playing a fun water game! Everyone had tons of fun adn it was a great sucess PHEW!

But before our party we had even more water fun! Daaelynn is in swimming lessons this summer and I will tell you they are AWESOME! The things these people have thought up to get kids to learn how to swim and have fun is totally worth the $30! She has had so much fun in the 3 days we've gone so far! Here she is learning to float.....

And here is what we did today- she swam the twisty river! At one point she was like 10 feet ahead of her teacher just swimming away with her life vest. I'm so proud of her! She has just taken right to it! No fear!!!
And the last event was the 4th of July. We went to a park and had tons of fun with Riley's family- eating pizza, playing with water balloons, and watching some fireworks! Here are the Keele Men.... What good lookin' guys I have!And the Keele Women! Hot chicks right there!
And we can't post without putting a cute Jaxie Bug picture in!!! Loving eating solids! Well thanks for putting up with all my rambling! We have more family coming into town tonight,a reunion next weekend and then the 24th of July after that so be prepared for more!!! Peace out dudes!!! ;)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Daaelynn! Her party looked like it was a success! How brave to host a party with friends.. I still don't know if I am ready for that, lol. You have such a beautiful family!! Your kids are just adorable :)

akagi79 said...

YEAH for fun days in JULY!!!! Oh how I LOVE the picture of the little man at the end!! LOL!!!!

Riley and Steph said...

You are a brave Mommy with 16 kiddos! It looks like lots of fun! What a GREAT idea! Love the pics of you and kids! They are adorable!

Natalie said...

How fun!!! Tanner is very excited to see his cousins!! Jaxon and that food is so cute! You are more brave than me, I could never give my little guy a spoon and let him go at it..lol..Fun,fun,fun!