Sunday, January 23, 2011
Sniff Sniff Cough Cough
Ah the melodic sounds of the Keele house! LoL my poor little blog has suffered and I am blaming illness- yep! The first 2 weeks of January I was knocked flat by the cold from hadies!!! It started with chills and shakes on a Monday and increased through the week to a lovely dazed and drugged up stooper on Saturday and Sunday- thank you crappy equate! And THEN attack of the killer sinus infection!!! Fortunately I got to take my kids to the Dr's on Friday ( Daae-cold and Jax- pink eye!) and my awesome pediatrician took care of the kiddos and gave me a sample of Dimeatapp to shake the infection- love that stuff and it didn't knock me flat!!! And although it shook THAT sickness Monday morning rolled around and so did a new cold! GEEPERS! So now my whole family still it all stuffy and sniffy and boogery....again/still! Fortunately Riley and I seem to be getting the brunt of it right now- I hate it when our kids are the really sick ones :p We sound like happily married froggies lol So hopefully this sickness works itself out quickly and we can get back to life and blogging! Wish us luck!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is crazy! We hope you all start feeling better and the icky sickies leave your house and go to someone elses....just not mine..lol
It seems some years are worse then others. It does get better when the kids get older. They don't get sick as often, and when they do they handle it better!!!! Hope you guys get some time off from the Sniffs and Coughs soon!! Give the kids a hug from us!!
Sorry you and your fam are under the weather! Sickness is NO fun! I got to work for you last night again! Get better soon so we can chat at work! hang in there!
Post a Comment