Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello There!

I love how my blog has suffered for the summer LoL Suffice it to say that we have been busy little bees! Between getting Riley back in tip top shape, work, getting all my school stuff going on, and our summer to do list we have had a full summer. so here is a little photo montage of our summer exploits!

Splash Park!

Happy 24th of July!

Feed the Duckies!

Happy 6th birthday Daaelynn!

A Tinkerbell beauty set! Yeah!

Hello you Handsome Devil you!

Swinging at the park!

Bye bye cookies!

Happy 4th of July with cousins! ( and the LAST day Jax nursed btw :D )

Dancing at Aunt B's wedding!

Jaxon's first camping trip!

Holy T-Rex at BYU's paleontology museum!


Swimming at Payson pool!

Hi baby cow at Thanksgiving point!

Howdy farmer Jax!

Phew! We had a lot of summer fun, and we're not done yet! School is starting tomorrow, but we've still got some summer fun left to get to :) Well off to bed I must go to get up at 7:45.....I want to cry! LoL More back to school pics to come! 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy cow Jaxon is getting so big!! And he is dang adorable! Daae is just gorgeous! What a fun summer! My blog has suffered just as much, but thats a good thing, we've spent lots of quality time with our kiddos :).

Riley and Steph said...

Looks like you guys have had some FUN!!! Your kids are too cite! Jaxon has gotten so big and handsome! I miss you all! I'm glad you are enjoying life!!!

akagi79 said...

LOL! Oh my dear Megan Feel for you and the early hours! Happy first day of school to Daaelynn!Oh, and the picture of Jax by the door is stinkin CUTE!!!!

Natalie said...

What a fun Summer!!! I LOVE the picture of Jaxon on the porch!! Aunt Natalie just wants to kiss and love him! Hope Daae has a great first day of 1st grade!!!

The Keele's said...

LoL I love that picture too! So grease lightening!