Thursday, October 6, 2011

Freebies2deals!

So I have a few deal sites I follow, but one of my faves is freebies2deals. She is a local Utah girl so she always has the best Utah only deals around PLUS online and nationwide deals! I have scored so many great deals including 2 fandango tickets for $9-$10! I've done it several times and can you say Harry Potter opening week and Eclipse? I just snagged 2 more and have them reserved for Breaking Dawn the Sat after it opens! $5 to see a spanking new movie? Heck yah! I've even already shopped for Christmas ( no hating!) I got Sorry adn the Game of Life for $4 each, a stuffed Alice doll (18inches) for $6 (shipped) from the Disney store, $10 Kinex box of 325 pieces ( free to store shippint), and FREE mag subscriptions like Better homes and Garden, Woman's Day and Car and Driver for Riley.
The long and short of it is- if you haven't checked her out or gotten into the groove of $ saving yet you gotta go visit Melea! Freebies2deals.com!

No comments: