Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Home Sweet Home
Not yet, but in about 6-7 months we will have our very own home sweet home! We are participating in a program that goes through the rural housing development corporation, and the USDA, where you and a bunch of other families ( we have 9 families) build each others houses together. So for about 6-7 months, 35hrs a week we will be out building our first home here in Payson right next to the new Payson Temple! Can you say excited? EXCITED!!! We just signed all the papers yesterday, and January sometime is when construction shall begin! And for those of you who love us SO MUCH, we need volunteers!!! Volunteers help us get our 35 hours each week, and get us closer and closer to finishing our house sooner. So if anyone would like to come wield a hammer with us some time let me know! We would love to have you! I will make sure to update and show off our progress as the next few months go by, but go to http://www.rhdchome.org/ to see more about what we are doing. I would post our house plan, but it is in PDF form...hmmmmmmmm. I'll figure it out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so exciting!!! And how awesome is it that YOU get to build it?! What a great program! I can't wait to hear more details about it! congratulations!
GREAT news!!! Congrats! Really exciting.
Post a Comment