The prettiest hole, that you ever did see! Well prettiest whole I ever did see :D Here are some more pics of our lot. We now have a foundation poared AND a start window. We are starting to build between Feb18th- march 10th. I am crossing my fingers for more like Feb 18th! We wanna get cookin'! So my friends, if you are here in Utah and mayyybbbeee want to give us a hand for a few hours on a saturday (or a Mon-Fri :D) between now and July please let me know!!! We can use all the help we can get AND there will be a party in it for you when we finish! Trying not to beg...but I think you get the gist ;) so I will leave you with the pictures!
backyard
basement
My cute girl
And here are some pics of Christmas and of when we went down to Vegas for Thanksgiving! We love our Maemaw adn G-dad...and miss them very much :( Hopefully we will get them to come live in the basement we are building someday :D I can wish!
1 comment:
Congrats! So exciting! Love the pics!
Post a Comment