Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Family

I talk to my mom, dad, and lil sister every Sunday night. And I miss them SOOOO much!! So I decided I'd do a little bragging on here about my family in Vegas. They are some of the best and most wonderful people I have met! Now they don't read my blog so I say all this and really mean it LoL First there is my dad- Seriously he is the best dad I could EVER ask for!!! I am so thankful everyday for the wonderful father God gave me! He has the best sence of humor also! Off color at times, but hilarious my friends! He is also the most hardworking man I know. He'd do anything for his family and adores his grandaughters. I miss having him close :(
Next is my mom and one of my very best friends! She has a very kind and loving heart. She has been a wonderful mother and friend to me my entire life! I can always call her up and know that I have someone who understands whatever craziness is going on and has some great advice to get me going back on track. She also is such a loving Maemaw! Daaelynn loves talking about her G-dad, Maemaw and Aunt B!
Then this is my lil sis. Ohhhhh my lil sis! I do love her so much. I am 7 years older than her which sometimes put us in a funny situation. Whenever I try to play "mom" shegoes about reminding me that I am her sister NOT her mom. BUT seriously!!! I had to play games the girl to get her to get dressed, and con her into taking her medacine when she was sick- I AM her 2nd mom!! But nooowwww we are more on a peer level so it is weirdness! But I love her so much and she is one of my best friends also! She is very different from me which is both good and eh, but no matter what I know she'll be there for me always just like I will be for her!

And I wouldn't feel right if I didn't put my brother in here. We don't talk as often and are both in our own little family worlds, but I do love him and enjoy talking to him and seeing his family grow. He actually was the 1st one in our family to graduate college earlier this month so you gotta love that!!
AND here is the two best pieces of my family! My Daae Daae and Riley!!!! The two love of my life and in November it'll be three! They are also 2 of the best things that could have happened to me. Riley is my best friend and one of the only people I know I can be just myself with and it's enough.. I'll tell you that is when you know it's love!! He is an awesome father and an awesome husband! He does so much for us, and I am so proud of all he has done and has yet to do. then thre is my lil girl. She has grown and changed so much in her almost 4 years it amazes me!!! And i love her more every day! She has the sweetest heart, and the funniest personality! She makes life interesitng and so worth facing each crazy day for.

So there is my family that I wanted to share with you. Thanks for indulging me!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Very sweet!!

akagi79 said...

I agree with Nat!! Someone up there ia very smart when itcomes to putting us in families!!! Your family is so very nice and we are glad they are a part of our "family"!!!AND... I just that little girl! I can't count the times she has made me laugh!!