Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Rhythm of my Heart is Beating Like a Drum

OK so not really my heart, but a heart! I get to officially announce to those who don't know that we are having another baby! Yeah!!! I was waiting to post anything because I have been a little more worried about this one than I was with Daae. Dunno why beause I didn't really have much cause, but I'm a proffesional worrier so hey why not! But we finally got to go to the Dr. and today we went in for an early ultrasound and got to get a lil pic of the baby and hear the 170 beat a min heartbeat!! It was so fun! Riley had to work, but Daae and I got to show off the lil pic we got when we got home. The next time we go in for an ultrasound though we'll make sure he gets to be there because that's when we find out what we're having! But for now here is a lil pic of the lil guy or gal. They're facing away from the carmera so if it were more detailed it would be a bum shot! OH and whoever gueses what song and artist my title is gets and extra HURRAH HURRAH from meee!!! ;)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay! So exciting! If you have another girl you can steal my girls name since I will not be using it..lol..we were going to use Jaylie. I also love the name Kerrington. As for the song...Rod Stewart...Rhythm of My Heart...hehe...I cheated and looked it up..lol

Leanne said...

Hooray for another baby!!!! Congratulations!!

Riley and Steph said...

I am so excited for you! I miss you tons and everyone! I love reading your posts! I'm glad I have your blog to catch-up on your life! Come see me if you ever want to get out!