Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It is a...

BOY! Holy cow I was wrong! I was so sure it was a girl lol We're so excited! And Daaelynn has consented to love him even though he is a boy I was seriously worried for a minute!!! So scary excitement!!! I've been told there is something about having a little boy; that they love their mommies so much, but I confess I am still scared! I know what to do with a girl cuz I am one and I have a 4 year old one, but what do I do with a boy?! Whatever it is I hope I do it well!!! Already we messed up and bought the poor guy pink binkies! LoL! Back to babies'r'us they will be going!
Despite the scary we are sooooooooo excited for a little Jaxon! Even though he evaded the ultrasound tech like a sneaky pro! He said this was probably the most stubborn baby he's looked at in months! Let us hope this doesn't reflect on the personality he'll develop :D Not that he won't fit right into this family if he is!!! We will see, but in the meantime we're going to have fun preparing for a lil boy. Grandma, Maemaw, and G-dad have already had some purchasing fun for the lil kiddo and I'm attempting to make him a rag quilt. We'll have fun with our little boy ;) So now that that suspense is over I just need to make it through the next 18 weeks! Wish us luck!
Here's some pics! 1-his arms in front of his lil face 2- lil feet 3-him upside down 4- lil face (bottom left :D) & 5- What makes a man a man! :D

3 comments:

Natalie said...

We are so excited! And you do not need to worry...boys are great and you will be an awesome "boys mom"!
If you every get stressed or need any help, just call me, I have a little bit of experience being a "boys mom" lol

Leanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Boys are so much fun! There are a lot of really cute boy clothes out there too--why is it that they have cute clothes for the wrong gender? (I'm shopping for a girl now) :)

You'll just love him and he'll be so sweet. I too have lots of experience at being a "boys mom!"

Riley and Steph said...

A Boy - You knew it!!! That's all you talked about a little Jaxon - I love it! Congrats.... I wish I was there talking to you all about your pregnancy. I am so excited for you. Little boys are so different - You will love it and it will just come natural to you - Your little Dae will help too...