Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why Does My Dr Hate Me???

OK maybe hate is too strong of a word :D Fine dislike is too strong too!! I'm sure he thinks I'm just lovely! But WHY can't I have an ultrasound NOOWWW!!! Yep that's what I am whining about this time lol See last month when I went to the Dr I figured I'd get to set up my ultrasound date- "Oh just set it up after your next appt." my Dr says.....gr...OK fine because I figured I could get the ultrasound done the same week as my appt because I'd be 21 weeks along AND my appt was on a Monday so we had aalllll week to take a peek and see what this baby is. So I go and Yeah all is well in baby land and he says to set up an ultrasound. Wellll the ultrasound guy comes on Tuesdays! WOOHOO right??? Because the next day was Tuesday! Well....no woohoo...:( they set me up for the next Tuesday! WAAHHHH!!! SO this comming Tues we get to find out what we're having. We will be 22 weeks so I am ready to know!!!
So enough whining! But betting we will do! I'm gonna post a poll and ya'll have to guess what you think and we'll see who is right! Yeah! OK well me and my hormonal self is going to go whine to someone else now :D

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds like something an OB would do..lol..I swear they do it to torture us becuase they want to see exactly how hormonal we really can get :)
We are so excited to hear if Daae is getting a sister or a brother :)

Angie Judd said...

So...my hubby can get you a ticket for $260. I know it's still pretty pricey...but if you can swing it I would LOVE for you to go with me! :)