Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rain Rain...

Well I haven't given ya'll an update in a while so I thought I'd hop on this rainy day tell you how it's going! Not a whole lot to tell really which is why I haven't been on lol. The biggest thing is I only have about a month and a half till Mr Jaxon makes his appearance! Yeah!!!! I'm starting to get into the really uncomfortable days where he is always in my ribcage and lying down is the only cure, or where peeing is almost painful in the morning because you have to go SO BAD!!! But I have tried to squelch my antsyness for his arrival because after he is here I have to bid farewell to my blessed friend sleep for quite a while :D And anyone who knows me knows that me and sleep are tight!!! So I am just trying to enjoy the month and a half we have left till 3 becomes four.
Which isn't too hard really since this wonderful fall weather is moving in on us!! Not today quite with the rain and all, but otherwise I am in love with Utah's fall time! There is just something about it that makes my heart light and gets me all raring for pumpkins and turkey!!!
Well my friends I know it wasn't much and hopefully I'll have something more exciting for you next time, but at least now you know I am alive!!! Bye my peoples!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah! I cannot wait until he gets here!! I hate that I will only get to see him in pictures for the first little while, but I will survive. I hope it goes fast, I am getting antsy as well lol

Michelle said...

Ahhh sleep, how I miss thee, lol! Not a full night since Ivan was born in January, UGH, lol! And if I want John to get up with him, I have to kick him to wake him up, haha!