Friday, October 23, 2009

Is it a Puppet???

OK- so we were headed down to Vegas on Thursday when we discovered I have passed on something horrible to my daughter..... car sickness :( Sorry Daae!!! So after monkeying around with her car seat and cleaning up puke (fun fun!) we had to keep her entertained with something that did not require her to look down. Sooooooo we decided to play the animal game where we take turns describing animals and then the other person has to guess what it is! And OF COURSE Daaelynn made us laugh sooo hard with this one. It was my turn to describe and her turn to guess. Here is how it went- Me: This animal is very very big. Bigger than a car! It can be blue or grey and it lives in the Ocean....... (because I wasn't sure she would get it I threw in this clue) There is one in the movie Pinocchio. Daae: Is it a cricket? Me: nooooo Daae: Is it a puppet?? Me: LOL nooooooooo She never did guess a whale, but after the puppet guess she got auto points for being so stinking funny!!!! I love my funny little girl!!

2 comments:

akagi79 said...

She is so funny! Don't you just love those funny things they say! Remember them, someday soon she wont say them as often as you would like! Sorry she got car sick!! Poor thing!

Natalie said...

She is so adorable!! We really REALLY need to come visit!!