Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Week!!!

One week to go my friends! 7 little days! 168 hours!!! 10,080 MINS!!! Ok that's far enough I guess LoL Anyhow I had my second to last Dr Apt today. I had it with another Dr in my Dr's practice though because my normal Dr. is off in Cambodia/ Vietnam area doing humanitarian work for the church. I think I have told everyone I know this- is it weird to be proud of your Dr??? lol So I also got a little surprise with this other Dr though- in case my Dr is not back and I go into labor he gets to deliver Mr. Jaxon (C-section), so he asked me if I knew where the placenta is.....eerrrrr in there somewhere right?? :D I knew it wasn't placenta previa going on, but heck if I knew. I told him last I heard at the ultrasound 20 weeks ago it was in a good spot. So he says "Well let's go back to the ultrasound machine" this was me o.O YEAH! :D!!!! I didn't think I'd get to see my lil man again till her was here in the flesh, but I did! Didn't get any pics, but it was awesome to see him again all big and crammed in there. I just wish I would have had Riley come with me since he didn't get to go the 1st time :p He's not to heartbroken though- when he can meet him face to face is when he gets into it. Daae gets all baby crazy with me though so it's all good :D Well I don't know if I'll update again before he gets here, but I'll be sure to show him off on here ASAP when he arrives! Thanks for all the love and support everyone!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

2 more days?! are you going to get to see New Moon??? Good LUCK!!!!!

The Keele's said...

HAHA yah right lol Maybe I can sneek out of the hospital for the midnight showing!