Here is our new little man! Jaxon Robert Keele born November 19 2009, 1:08pm. Weighed 6lb 10oz 19.5 inches long! It was kinda nerve racking, but we made it and we're both doing really well. We got to the hospital at 5:30; I was set up to be the 1st one in, but somone came in laboring and had to have a C-section before meeeee so we were bumped to 12:30. I wasn't too whiney though because when I had Daae I probably bumped somone too! :D From there everything went pretty well. My knees were shaking when I was waiting for the epidural in the OR, but it went as good as anyone would want. Riley got to be there with me this time and was the 1st one to hold his little boy. The nurses claim his hair is red- what there is of it - only time will tell! All around he is SO CUTE! I'm so in love :D

7 comments:
He is so adorable!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Love you!
Gosh I love him already! How fun to hold him today! So tiny! Thanks for letting me love on him ! Can't wait to see him again in a few days.
He is so cute!! Congratulations you guys!
Megan! He is SO cute! Congrats!
hope you are doing well.
I'm so excited for you! I didn't even realize you had your baby until you just did that couple's questionnaire thing on facebook and said you had 2 kids now! I quickly had to look on the blog to find out more! I somehow must have missed this post.
CONGRATS!
He is so dang cute! I am so glad he is here and everyone is good. He is kissable! I'm glad to see to so happy. Congrats!
Congrats! He is so darling. You are going to love having a boy.
Post a Comment