Well Mr Jaxon is 4 weeks old today!! And yesterday he got his first REAL bath- not just the spongy kind. We went all out with the tub, water, the works! He didn't knwo what to think at first, but there was only a little crying at the beginning. You can see form the pics to follow his cute little scowl though so maybe he was suffering in silence. He is such a sweet little guy! I love him so much! And even though he is still little I get it now when people told me there's something about having a little boy- I love it! I am also proud to say I am not 1/2 as phsyco with this little baby than I was the first time around. I am emotionally and physically handeling thing so much better which is awesome for everyone :D
See the enthusiasm!?
Tubbit time!
3 comments:
Meg he is gorgeous! Ryan and I were talking a few days ago and from the pics you sent (thank you!) we think he looks a lot, a lot like you! We have always thought Daae looked a lot more like Riley, but Jaxon looks like your baby pics. SOO CUTE!
He is so cute!!! That is one mellow bather! I cannot wait to hold him!!
I love the new family picture! Very cute!!
Cute pictures!! I like the family pic also!!!
Post a Comment