What a cute cookie face!!!! Jaxon had his first taste of the oh so yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I've been wanting to make for so long! They are the best and most easy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I've ever had, but with the darned pumpkin shortage last year we haven't had them in sooooo long! So here's the recipie for you all!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 can of pumpkin- small (don't use the pumpkin pie mix- it is more runny)
1 box spice cake mix
1/2 bag chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together in large bowl, Drop by spoonful on greased cookie pan. Cook at 350 degrees 10-12 mins or until semi-firm on top. Let cool and ENJOY!!!
Note: You can double the recipie with a large can of pumpkin and another
3 comments:
I made a pumpkin cake yesterday and had some leftover canned pumpkin so I think I might just have to whip some of these up tonight. Thanks for the recipe. Can't beat an easy recipe like that.
Yummy! Those are a favorite at our house also :) Jaxon looks so cute!
Pimpkin!!! I can't get enough!! LOL!
Post a Comment