Saturday, November 20, 2010
Jaxie Bug is One!
My little boy is one!!!! We celebrated yesterday with many rounds of "Happy Birthday", cake. ice cream and presents! But first- Pictures! My sister- Anisa- came down a few weekends ago and was kind enough to take some pics of Jaxie for me :D
What a grown up little man!
Smiles!
I know everyone thinks their kids are the cutest, but SERIOUSLY! this kid is SO FREAKING CUTR I COULD EAT HIM!!! We have so much fun with him everyday! He is always passing out the smiles! There is never a time he isn't flirting up a storm with the ladies- grocery store, church, resturant- you name it!!! He also loves his family! He is always hugging on me, Riley , and Daae. He sure loves it when Riley gets home from work. Riley will walk in and go downstairs to put his stuff away and Jaxie just cries!!! He also loves playing with his sister; they will crawl around on the floor chasing eachother adn laughing up a storm. He'll even get her down and start "tickeling" her!! He also is a big foodie! Daaelynn was my light eater so this is a real change! He'll try anything you give him! He also is a little game player- peakaboo, high fives, race Mom to the bathroom door! I could really go on and on about how awesome I think my lil guy is. He has brough SO MUCH love, fun, and joy into this family. I would never ever trade him for anything, adn I only hope I can help him become the most awesome person because I know it is in him to be amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe he is already one!!! You are right - he is pretty cute! Happy Birthday Jaxon!
He is so cute!!! We have his gift, I just haven't sent it yet :( We love you Jax!!
wow, time flies!! happy birthday little man!
Post a Comment