Riley and I have been married 7 years today! WoW! :D I know it isn't a long time compared to some, but 7 years is nothing to sniff about! And we sure have accomplished much in 7 years! We've moved from Utah to Vegas to Utah again, had a beautiful daughter, and a handsome son, we've learned A LOT about eachother and have grown together through some tough times. There have been aurguments, and making ups. But for every one of those there have been 10 wonderful fun times together! Riley still makes me laugh and loves me like nobody ever would! I think I still make him laugh too even though I know he thinks I'm a dork! In short I would never trade him for ANYTHING!!! I love him and can't wait to celebrate many many more wonderful years together!
4 comments:
Holy cow! You two look like babies in those pictures!! Hope you guys had a great day!! Love you both tons!!!!!
Wow! Riley looks soooo young in those pictures! We are so happy that Riley married you Megan, we love you!! Happy Anniversary you guys!!
Happy #7! That is great! You two look amazing and young!
Ha! I was totally going to mention how young you both look in those photos...Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment