Friday, October 10, 2008

HOLY CRAP!


Oh my goodness my friends! Drop what you are doing right now and go to this link - http://www.twilightthemovie.com/ecard_widget/


I CANNOT WAIT FOR NOV 21st!!!! AH HAHAHAHA! I feel like my 17 year old sister freaking out about this, but you know what it is soooooooo worth freaking about! This movie is going to be awesome and I am going to be there at midnight baby!- maybe lol TeeHee! Ok I will go freak out on my own some more! See yah!!!

5 comments:

Angie Judd said...

Oooooooo....I can't wait!!!

akagi79 said...

lol! You are the crazy sis-in-law! That's why we LOVE you!

Riley and Steph said...

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!! I love Edward... Thanks for getting me excited again!!!

Leanne said...

I know!!! Wanna go together?

Emily said...

AHHHHHHH. I can't wait to see this movie. I am seriously dying. How in the heck am I going to wait for over a month to see this. It looks so awesome!