Thursday, October 23, 2008
Invite is not bite
Daaelynn just keeps whooping out the funny moments here! OK! So yesterday evening we ran out of milk so we were going to take a little walk down to the Albertson's and grab some more. BTW- I love having a store in walking distance it rocks! OK so I told her to go upstairs and invite Daddy to come with us to the store. So I'm prepping dinner and waiting for them to be ready and Riley comes in the kitchen and says, "So why did you send her to bite me?" .......huh??? "She bit you?" Riley- "Yah, she came upstairs, got behind me and bit my shoulder, then told me we needed to walk to the store." Then it hit me- " OH! I said go INVITE Daddy and she must of heard go BITE Daddy!" HAHAHAHAHAHA! I had a good laugh over that one. Kids have the best comedic abilities! Oh I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's hilarious! That's really nice that you can walk to the store...wish I had that. oh well!
That is so funny! Wouldn't it be nice if they always listened so well?
Post a Comment