Monday, October 6, 2008

On the Hunt!

Well we are now diligently apartment hunting since finally people are listing places that are available Nov 1st! Yeah! We visited one place tonight and drove by two others and man it is stressful! Fun, but when you know you have to be out by a certain date it is kinda scary not to have a place to go to lined up. I just keep having to tell myself that we'll find the place we need to be and it'll all be fine. We've got 23 days so I shouldn't be freaking! We really liked the place we just looked at and hooppeeeee that we'll be the ones to get it. Application filling out is also nerve racking :D Ph to have a house and not have to worry about al this crud LoL Someday Megan, someday! Well that's all I have today folks! Just needed to vent some fears and crap! Thanks for listening!!!!

No comments: