Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another Year here we go!!!




Well we survived through Christmas! YEAH! And we are not totally broke! Double yeah!!!! I don't have a whole lot to write about, but I though I'd let ya'll know we are alive :D We have had some interesting trials of late though including- Riley getting into an accident before, me getting pulled over ( only a fix-it ticket yeah!), my getting stuck in the snow and having to walt 1/4 a mile home at midnight, my getting stuck again the next day and 3 nice guys pushing us out :), our furnace breaking (yeah for renting!!! hehehe), and on and on! But hey that's life and we delt with the trials alright so it's all good! OH aaannndd I am now a primary leader for the first time ever :D I have one of the sunbeam classes! Today was my first time teaching and it went relatively well. There was only one kid misbehaving more than necessary today....sucks that that child was miinnnneee!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR We'll try again next week. And how they expect 3yr olds to sit for that long- holy cow. It went well for the first time, but I hope it gets better as well LoL. Well that is the story over here :) OH and to whomever knew about the shoes I made for my bro and sis for Christmas hehehe THEY LOVED THEM!!! I'll post pics so you guys can see what they looked like!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Good grief! You could totally get money for those shoes!! They are awesome!!

Leanne said...

did you draw/color those shoes?! amazing!