Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Sky Is Falling! The Sky Is Falling!

There must be something in the water down here in Payson, but my husband came to me the other day and had a request that had me dazzed. He said " Will you teach me how to blog?".............:O........... What?! The world must be ending people! A few months back I did create a blog for the flutes that Riley and I have been working on, but I always expected it to be something I would have to keep up because Riley does not blog. But behold!! He's all over it now! He even has called Natalie- the blog queen from South Carolina ;)- to help him set up all his gadgets and such. Here is a link so you all can witness the miracle yourselves -
http://www.randmflutes.blogspot.com/
He gets all excited when new people visit the site so I know he'd love everyone to see it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

WOW! I think we have that same weird water in Springville. What is the deal? I think it is so fun when the hubby decides to blog...too fun.

Leanne said...

Congrats to Riley! Those are some neat flutes! (I like the one at the top of the page best)