1. Put your iTunes or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. The TITLE of the song is the answer, no matter how stupid it sounds (that's the fun part, duh).
4. Tag friends who might enjoy doing the same!
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY: Hey Tonight- uuhhhhh
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Raise Your Voice- yep I’m a big mouth who talks too much - ask Riley
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? The Search is Over- indeed it is! WooHoo!
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? High On You- Hmmmm I guess I’m a druggie for you!
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Gunning Down Romance-WoW that is news to me!
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Lying Eyes- ouch guys
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN? The Plouescat races- I just can’t get enough I guess
WHAT IS 2+2? The Devil Down Below- yes math is the devil :D
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Kung Pao- Yah hi kicks A!
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? On Any Given Night- well them
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Where the Green Grass Grows- definatly where I want to be
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Walkaway Joe- heck yah Joe you better walkaway because sexy Riley is commin!
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Everything I Do I Do It for You-AWEE they do do a whole lot for me because they are the most awesome parents ever!!!!!!
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?Affirmation- Well I believe our marriage is true......sooo surrreeee
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Rose Bouquet- well it is a sad song, but not quite funeral
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Kelly’s Wellies- Yah I have a thing for rubber boots
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?- HAHAHAHA my secret is I want to ask everyone this question
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Angel Eyes- Look at that! I think they are angels and they think I am lying eyes!! gr
HOW WILL YOU DIE? Till You Let Go- great it’s going to be something terminal
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? If You Wanna Stay- hm weird
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Tonight the Heartaches on Me- something to laugh about huh? lol
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Come What May- it is from a sad movie
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? That’s When I Love You- I take that as a YES!
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Ooh La La- AHHHHHHHH!So scary!
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? An Poc Ar Buella- which means the Mad Puck Goat in Gaelic
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Better Off Now That You’re Gone- I just say that to make me feel better, but it really hurts
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Don’t Shut Me Out- Yah people!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment