Friday, May 1, 2009

Work 'n' Shoes

Well last night was the last night of work for Stephanie and Travis :( Sadness!!! They are so fun to work with! But we had a party to send them off into life and it was tons of fun! We also all pitched in to get them each a present. Now I wouldn't have thought of it, but another friend Katie, thought I should paint lil shoes for Stephanie's new little one! FUN! So I did:D They turned out so cute ( thank goodness!) And there was some talk of others wanting to see my other shoes so I decided I'd make it easy and post a link to my little corner of an online art community I belong to, here on my blog!!! So here it is- http://megtoes.deviantart.com/ .
There you can see all my shoesies and other art stuff if you're wanting to. I'm flattered that people seem to enjoy the shoes so much!!! Seriously! Thanks for the awesome support my friends!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are adorable! You need to start selling these things. You are so talented!!

Riley and Steph said...

I LOVED THEM!!!!! I can't express to you enough - my girls absolutely loved them too. We can't wait until Oakley Belle wears them! Thanks for helping me out through the whole name thing! It seems so real now that I see the name on the cute shoes! I'm going to miss you! I will sing some songs for you guys around 12:30am - Thanks for good memories.... Keep in touch for sure!

akagi79 said...

You are so talented Megan!!! They are so cute!