Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let the Merriment of Commencement commence!!!

Well my lil sis is a graduate! Woohoo! Yesterday was our last day in Las Vegas and Anisa Marie's graduation day. We only have to wait about a month to see our family again though so we're not going to be too sad :D they're coming up for Daae's birthday/ 4th of July. I will tell you though there were lottsa tears at the airport-saddest thing ever people! We got there and our family walked us to the security checkpoint and as I was showing the lady our passes and ID it dawned on Daae that Maemaw, B and G-dad were not coming...... then she leaned her head on my hip and started crying! :(...and then I started crying!!!!! OH SCheck SpellingO SAADDD!!!! After that she watched the bags and shoes come out of the x-ray machine and she was happy again, but it is always tough to leave the Vegas family behind :(
We did have a lot of fun while we were there! We went shopping with B for a new outfit for graduation, went to lunch with Maemaw, jumped everyday on the trampoline, and played endlessly with Maemaw's new kitten Spock. I did have one not so happy incident though...I might have broken my baby toe on my right foot :s eek! I was getting up Wed morning to get ready for graduation, but there was not a whole lot of room between the wall and air mattress sooo I lost my balance, fell backwards onto the corner of the air mattress ( no support btw) then I kinda army rolled off the corner onto the floor, but my foot made contact with the floor in a rough way and I heard my pinkie toe go POP! But I know you are not suppose to pop your pinkie toe and it kinda hurt! So now a day later it is swollen and purple and blue.......hmmmm. It doesn't hurt insanely unless I put lottsa pressure on it so I don't know what to think. BUT I see my Dr tomorrow so I thought I'd see what the professional says!


All in all it was a fun and very eventful vacation! Now back to life :D

1 comment:

akagi79 said...

Glad you guys had fun!! Sorry about your toe!! I hope it feels better!