Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Is it too weird???
OK I was looking for a baby ticker, or countdown-whatever to post on my blog to track how far along I am and so on. I think the ones that show what the baby looks like right now are kinda cool. Some of them make me laugh though! Like one I considered looks like a little baby in a snow glob bouncing around....and no you can't shake it up with your cursor....I tried :D I also found one on What To Expect's website that I liked, but it doesn't fit on the screen- :p So the one I have now does a quick 360 degree turn of the baby and then just stays on the normal lil pic. But I want to know- is it just too weird???? I know other people have the cute little bars with the stork carrying the baby to the end of the little bar, but I kinda like seeing what the baby looks like! Gives yah a visual! I asked Riley if it was too weird and he said yes, but he is also a man so hehe! So go look at the lil baby tracker (under my friend's list on the right) and let me know- too weird or too cute????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What does Riley know? LOL!! Wow you are almost half done! YEAH!! We can't wait to meet our new family memeber!!
I think it works just fine! We are very excited to find out what you are having. I have tons on boy clothes for you so we are praying for a boy ;)
ha ha ha! I think it's funny. You should keep it, especially if it makes you happy...that's what is important you know, keeping a pregnant woman happy!
When do you find out what your having??
Woah! I missed something! You are pregnant!? CONGRATS! Man, I gotta be better and keeping up to date with everyone!
Post a Comment