Sunday, June 21, 2009

A lil Daddy Tribute!



I just wanted to give a little tribute to some of the Daddy's in my life! I love them all so much and don't know what I'd ever do without them!!! I know we women are invincible and awesome, but even we know that there is something special about daddy's that no one else can duplicate! So here is a little note to all those Daddy's that make my life special!


First there is MY Daddy! I don't know what anyone in our family would EVER do without this man! He is the best, funniest, most understanding dad on God's green earth!!! He's the person I owe thanks for my hazel eyes and kinda off sense of humor! :D Gotta love that! So to my daddy I say I love you and thank you for all you give to us! The force is indeed strong with you!!!


Next is the man who is the love of my life adn I'm proud to say my children's daddy. My sweet Riley Keith Keele. We both had a big suprise finding out we were going to be parents, but he sure has shined in that area ever since the whirlwind we call Daaelynn came into or lives. He makes her laugh and never lets her forget how much he loves his Suess! I'm so blessed to have him next to me as we bring more lil ones into our family! Ahd he is one HoT Daddy too! That never hurts ;)

The lat Daddy I want to give my love to I don't have a pic on my computer of, but he is my Papa- my dad's dad who passed away when I was about 15. I miss him so much! He was my Papa! After my Gram passed away we went over and spent time with him every Monday and watched JAG and ate Villa Pizza. I know him and my Gram are with eachother again and I am so glad to report that they have also had their baptismal work dome and soon will have their other work done by our family in the temple! I'll be so happy to see him again one day!

And those are the Daddys in my life that I give this little tribute to! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is so cute!! I love the picture of Riley and Daae. So sweet :)