OK so it's been 4 day since Halloween, but I had to show off the pics of my little Sleeping Beauty. We went up to PG to my sis in laws house for some Halloween dinner then down to Provo to my other sis in laws old neighborhood to trick or treat. I think i can say that it is surely Daae's favorite holiday! She was a woman on a mission hitting those houses up for candy! At least she was a polite trick-or-treater despite her divide and conquer ways. so here are some pics!!!
Pre-festivities pics! Before she destroyed her makeup :D
Grandma and Grandpa with all the grand kiddos.
Yah I cropped this one folks!!! the tummy was not feeling photogenic!
Chad taking his turn trick or treating with the lion. I have a quote for after this pic too " And now that I am blind..." :D thanks for being a sport Chad!!
Little miss strike a pose still having a blast!
Two more crazy ( and comedic) cousins!!
What a princess looks like after a hard day of trick-or-treating!
And that was our Halloween!!!!
4 comments:
cute! looks like you guys had a blast!
So cute Megan! I can't believe you didn't let your tummy show! You look great!! You silly girl! Only 11 days left!!
I love the last picture of Daae! You can see in her face how hard she worked :)
Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!!
I love these! Daae is such a pretty little pricness :) even when she is all worn out, haha. Although, I have to say that I am disappointed in the placement of the pumpkin eyes, lol, that could have made for an even more entertaining evening, hehehe :D
Post a Comment