Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here Comes Santa Clause

Yesterday was party day for the Keele family!!! We went to our annual family Christmas party with Riley's extended family and then we had a December birthday party at Jennilyns house. We have 4 birthdays between the 17th and the 23rd in the family! So after all the partying we had a special visitor come- SANTA!!! OH MY GOSH! SANTA'S COMMING!!! I know him!- Sorry I' watching Elf so that kinda snuck into my htoughts! Anyhow!!! :D heehee Santa came and all the kiddos got to tell him what they wanted- too bad none of the kids are good! Ok they're good enough! Daaelynn asked for a bowling game, a doll, and a train. Jaxon wants diapers and an ocean wonder crib toy- yes he told Santa specifically :D But best of all was my smarty husband- he asked Santa if he could to check up on Riley's math final he just took for school. See our Santa happens to have connections in the math department as Riley's school lucky enough- he works there in the "off season". I got a good laugh out of that- of course Santa is no cheater and I'm sure Riley did fine himself, but if there was a Santa to ask- he was it!!! Well my friends this is probably my last post till after Christmas so MERRY CHRISRTMAS my blogging pals! I hope your Christmas is wonderful and special- don't forget to remember the real reason for the season though and feel thanks to out Heaven;y Father and Savior! Love you all!!!











3 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are such great pictures!!! I love my crazy brother, leave it to him to ask for such a thing..lol..good thing uncle..oh..."SANTA" is not a cheater :)
Love you guys! We cannot wait to see pictures of Christmas morning from your house!!

Riley and Steph said...

I Love the movie Elf - you are too funny! Family parties are fun - your baby and Dae are the cutest! I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!

The Finlinsons said...

Oh, I can't wait until my little girl actually SMILES when she sees Santa and will sit on his lap. She STILL is telling me "Santa, Scary." Although she always has the never ending debate of if Santa is nice or scary cause she knows he brings toys. haha.

p.s. I thought it was funny you mentioned my hair. I just chopped it. haha. I loved it long but I wanted to get it cut by the person that usually cuts it in Utah. And I wanted it short enough that I won't have to cut it again until after I have the baby.