Sunday, March 20, 2011

For REALS this time!

So my little sister is getting married! :O Say what?!?!?! Yep- Anisa Marie is getting married this summer my friends. But as much as I love my sister this post is not about her :D hehe This post is about how in 4 months I am going to have to be in a dress (I'm more a skirt and shirt gal) and there will be photographic documentation of this event! These two factors together have made me decide that I am doing it for REALS this time! Doing what you may ask? Oh you knooowwww! The big loose the weight battle! I am hoping that this time I can get it done because I now have an event that would be great if I lost some weight for AND a deadline! So here is the deal. I am going to find the time to blog every week and keep a sort of accountability record here for all to see....crap :) I don't like to disappoint people (unless it is me! That's ok!) so maybe if I feel like I have people rooting/counting onme I'll actually make this happen.

SO- the plan! I'm not going to be telling you my weight because I'm not quite there LoL Instead I will tell you the amount I am thinking I can loose in 4 months... 15-20lbs. And this I would be happy with in a 4 month period! And every week I will give you a running total of how many lbs I am down- not up! I plan on exercising M-F to my Just Dance game, to eat out way less and cook more at home, I have a food intake and exercise app on my phone that I will be utalizing, and for now Dr. Pepper is restricted to Friday and Saturday- I am going to try and work it out all together, but I think it is going to be a weaning thing.

If anyone has any tips of loving/harsh advice to give me I am ready! Let's go!!

4 comments:

Riley and Steph said...

You can do it girl!!! I know you can!!! I have a yummy.. healthy Green smoothie recipe that is to die for! I will share it with you at work! Add a few little hand weights in the mix and some protein and that jumps your metabolism!!!! Good luck!!! You can do it!!!!

Michelle said...

Wean out Dr P??!?! Unheard of! I drink it a while before workout to get an extra boost during the workout and boy does it help! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I will be here to root you on!!

akagi79 said...

RUN,RUN,RUN!! It works for me. Also reward yourslef once in a while! You can do it!!!!

Laura said...

Running is a great way to lose weight! You are going to look fab in that Matron of Honor dress. I know you can do it!!