Tuesday, March 8, 2011

wiggle wiggle

Hi there!!! So I know it happened almost 2 weeks ago, but guess who lost a tooth!? Hard guess huh? Daae Daae!!! She woke up one Sunday morning with a way wiggly tooth, and I swear it was firmly in there one minute and hanging on for dear life another minute! So after a week of checking the tooth every morning, one Friday I just popped that sucker out! She was jazzed! I totally forgot how much a tooth whole can bleed though! Thankfully it didn't freak Daae out. So we put the tooth in a cute little tooth bag I made, and the tooth fairy visited and left $.50 and a pack of bubble gun ( you know- to rot out the rest of the teeth :) Greedy freaking fairy!) I think I was just as excited as Daaelynn when her tooth was wiggly! The next tooth over is now loose too so we will be getting a visit again soon I am thinking! And let's hope her mouth gets bigger- her big kid tooth is kinda growing in behind her other teeth because it has no room! I have had a few veteran moms reassure me so I think we'll be alright. We will see!!!

1 comment:

akagi79 said...

So fun!! I'm sad our Toothfairy days are soon to come to an end! Darn kids growing too fast!!LOL!!