Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 1 and some Sat night fun!

Well first off I had a pretty good workout and watch what I eat week to start out. I might have killed it with a little of the Saturday fun, but hey- I needed some fun! I did my dance workout 3 times, and walked my daughter to school on one of the nice days :) I also kept track of everything I ate till Friday on my iPhone. SO I am starting at my 0lb lost or gained- let us see what I can post next week! Now for Saturday! I had a girls night! WOOT WOOT!! I love escaping for a while to chill and be a crazy lady! I went out with my Husband's boyfriend's wife...yes you read that right :D but aside from being car widows together we are buds too! She has a 4 month old so she needed the break too! We went and saw Red Riding Hood, and it was pretty good. I am totally shallow when it comes to movies. Give me a "happily ever after" anytime! And I am WAY bad at guessing the outcome LoL I'm the one who totally didn't see THAT coming! So after eating popcorn, drinking a Dr P, and a candy bar ( Yaaahhhhhh not helping the weight thing, but hey) and drooling over the 2 hotties in the movie- OH YAH! We went and grabbed a Jamba Juice AKA heaven in a cup! And we were kinda crazy and gave the cashier an alias instead of our real names HEHEHE! Next time we're planning for another crazy Jamba night- like break out into a fake fight! We're planning another escape in April so if you have any ideas send them my way! Till then!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Good for you!! I need to follow your example :) Love you guys!