Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello!!!

Hi there! Nope I didn't drop off the face of the earth :) I did however drop off the "loose weight" band wagon over our little vacation. Funny I worked out with my mom while I was down there but I drank about 6+ Dr. Peppers in a 3 day period- WOOPS!! And then I got home and I don't know if it was post vacation blues or weighing myself and realizing that I had gained weight over vaca, BUT I slacked off last week in a bad way. Which brings us to this last week! I'm getting better and back on the wagon! And although Vegas put some weight on me we had a great time! We went to the scary suspension bridge over the Hoover Dam- AH!!!!!!! I am not a heights person- I only got out there about a 1/4th of the way before I was ready to scoot back onto solid land! And there is about a 4 1/2- 5 foot railing on this thing! That's it!!!!!!!! SCARY!!!!!

We also went to my parent's Friday night date spot- the pinball place! I seriously think we need one here in Utah because it was way fun! I am planning on saving up for my own lord of the rings pinball machine for my basement someday...when I have a basement... :D
Jaxie riding in the car at the pinball place


We also went to the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef and saw all the fishies and petted some Rays- they were slimy, but oh so cute!!!!! I think Daae got a good kick out of the whole thing, and Jax enjoyed it when he finally woke up! Daae and the Big blue fish!

And fortunately both plane rides were very mellow and easy going... except when we were delayed by 3 hours going to Vegas- PAIN!!!! We were sad to go home though :( I REALLY wish my parents lived up here! REALLY! and my mom sometimes reads this blog so I am hoping she sees this! Hi Mom!!!! :D

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Fun!! We loved going to Vegas :) I would not have gone out on that bridge, I am a scaredy cat..lol..Your kiddies are getting so big! Aunt Natalie wants to hug them :)