Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 3- Woo!

Well I am getting pretty good at posting each week thanks to the attempted weight loss. I can say that I worked out more consistently this week and I have my personal trainers to thank for that AKA Daae and Jaxon! They are dancing FOOLS!! LoL Daaelynn is always asking me to do dance exercises with her and she is sure motivating! It was a better week this week for the emotional eating. I totally gained back the lb and a few after I posted last- conference eating! Doughnuts killed me! But I think I am back to the 1 lb lost- still haven't got the scale thing going :P and I probably will gain some more this upcoming weekend and not have a scale still LoL We are heading to VEGAS BABY! WooHoo!!! We really need to go visit my parents and with spring break and all it was a good time. But it seems like whenever we go down there 1/2 the trip is based on what we want to go eat! We don't have some of our Vegas favorites up here so we tend to try to get all those goodies in while we are down there. My mom had the wii dance game as well though so we will have to play it with her. So there it is my friends and on a very RANDOM side note I have a picture to share! This was taken a few months ago and it is seriously just awesomely fun. We were talking some friends about it tonight and I thought it would be good for a laugh- Jax will WAY hate that I have this picture later in life hehehe! have a great week everyone!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL!! That is awesome! Way to go on the exercising!! I am walking every morning here and it is giving me alot more energy. Have fun in Vegas!! Go get some Pollo Loco :)

akagi79 said...

Hope you guys have a great trip! Say Hello to the family for me!LOL!You are so right! Vacation=food! Don't worry about it! Enjoy yourself!!!!