Monday, May 9, 2011
I'm Done
So my hubby has bronchitis, and also gets to go have an ultrasound of his heart tomorrow just to make sure it's ok. My son ran a temperature of 100-104.5 most of yesterday, and all of last night while I played the part of human pacifier, and temperature checker every hour- I got TONS of sleep!!! And I am about ready to delete my facebook because people are annoying me. These go in order of concern BTW- the facebook thing is a minor poo compared to the 1st two things! I am just worried and tired...and tired... and have no motivation for anything!!!! On a good note Jaxon has been fever free today, but way whiny and insistent on nursing whenever he gets a notion to do so :p GRRRR But Daae and I seem to be healthy! At least that is a little sunshine through the clouds! Hopefully I will only have good things to report next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It always seem to feel like everything happens at the same time :( Sorry that everything is hitting you at once. Just remember, you are loved, prayed for, and adored :)Love you guys!!
You will look back at this post and be glad you had no idea what the days following would bring!Natalie is right! you guys are loved,prayed for,and some of our very favorite people in the world!! And Heavenly Father sure has his eye on you guys!!!So many things to be thankful for!!!!!
Post a Comment