Well it has been a fun weekend for this family! Yesterday there were not one but TWO babies born into the family! My brother's wife Laura had their little girl Mia at 8:53 in Vegas yesterday and Riley's sister Jennilyn had her little boy Trevor at 1:13 here in American fork. It's so funny because Daaelynn, Riley and I get to be the common factor between the two families, or otherwise Jennilyn and Laura wouldn't be connected in any way! To add to the irony they each hace 2yr old little girls who are only a month apart! I think they plan it just to keep me on the ball when birthdays come up! So we got to go see Jennilyn in the hospital, and that was such a fun experience especialy for Daae, because she is old enough to be able to have a reaction and opinion about a new baby. I'm glad to report that she thought he was the cutest little thing and she wanted to hold him and take him home :D I had to explain that he wasn't our baby that he was Jenni's, and she was alright with that LoL I wish we would have been able to see Mia, but we'll have to wait till Christmas even though from the little phone pic I got to see she is a cutie!
Our other family fun was a little pumpkin painting we did just a while ago, and we got Riley to participate! Yeah!!! So I added some pics of that as well as some of our baby day yestersay! I hope everyone else has a fun weekend too!!!! :D
1 comment:
Very cute! I cannot believe how long Daaelynn's hair is! It is so pretty!
That is so crazy that they both had babies on the same day..very cool!
Post a Comment