Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bad Bad Megan Keele!

See how bad I am at blogging already!? Sorry :( Then again I am the only person who knows my blog address :D and I couldn't have even told you that till about 2 seconds ago when I finally got back on here to improve my pitiful blog! I'll be better I promise! So what can I say today? Well life in general has been going pretty well. I am getting a bit stressed with the holidays comming and with a jeep that needs soem improving. But I'm trying very hard to be cool about it and not freak out! Also, according to me, we are still planning on moving towards the end of October. Riley has danced around it, but it really is the best decision so everyone drop hints in his direction and help me out :D
In other news I am LOVING this weather! There is something about fall weather that totally invigorates me and gets my blood pumping. It's like excitement runs through me! I love the crisp air, I love the feelign of the holidays approaching, I love the urge I have to go buy hot chocolate and marshemellow fluff, and the desire to snuggle up in a blanket and bunker down by the window with a book and for mentioned coco and marshmellow fluff! love love love love!
Well I'd call this blog a VAST improvement and I hope that more than just me ends up seeing it :) Love you all for even taking intrest in little old me!!!!

5 comments:

akagi79 said...

CUTE! I am so excited. I know I talk to you all the time, but it's still fun to check your blog! My kids also love to see the cousins pictures online.

Sanders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanders said...

Hey Megan, it's Carol, I just wanted to check out your blog! They are so fun & addicting but since I don't journal, it's a great way to document(plus it makes you take more pics) and also keep in touch with friends & family. Have fun!
Here's my address
www.silly6sanders.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

You're funny. I'm loving this weather too, minus those mosqitoes!!! I wish they would all DIE already...maybe it's just my yard. Hooray for Blogs! dannyleanne.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Yeah! I didn't know you had a blog! Where are you wanting to move to? SC? ok, I will start hunting for you! hehehe
Love ya, Nat