:D Sorry about all the crazy background changes! I'm sure it will keep happening and there will be a new one like every couple weeks. I can't help myself! So after reading other's uplifting blogs I decided I whined a lot :D So I'm going to do somehting on here I did in my journal a few times. 50 things I'm grateful for and they are not in any specific order! It seems like a whole lot, but it's fun to take a min and appreciate everyhting you love- even the little things. SO here we go!
1- my husband, he's so stinking good looking!
2- my daughter and all the fun she brings to my life
3- rain, ah refreshing
4-pencils! I'm not a big pen fan
5- Utah, I totally fell in love
6- My mom, you never realize how much you need her till she's not close :(
7- My daddy, the most awesome man I know!
8- country music! without it I'd die!
9-The fact that my parents listened to awesome music while I was growing up AKA Journey,Eagles so on.
10- Disneyland- oh how I miss thee
11- Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!
12- Jeans! ooohh soft jeans are heavenly!
13- Books, and all the awesome people who wrote them!
14- Talents, my own and those of others which amaze and astound me!
15- Marci!!! Yep Marci you get you'r own number!!!! You've become my mentor and you didn't even know it!
16-Neices and Nephews who are so fun! Even the ones I don't get to see so often I lvoe getting your pics!
17- Cameras! I'm so happy to have an easy way to remember every fun thing!
18- Fall and Halloween time- I LOVE IT! and all the fun involved!
19- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know I need to do a better job, but I love having truth in my life.
20- My laptop- thnaks for buyign it for me Riley and Daddy!!!
21- Concerts! I love getting CrAzY at concerts, and Anisa is the best concert buddy!
22- Babies- especially my babies I still need to bring into this world.
23- Temples- they are beautiful and I am blessed for being able to work there and clean the Lord's house
24- Water- sometimes I wonder why I drink anythign else
25- Love, love is all you need :D
26- Fluffy cloud skys and cool breezes
27- Heartbrake because without it you don't appreciate the love you find that is true
28- Coloring books :D I'm a dork
29- Flip flops! It drives Riley nuts, but they are awesome!
30- Medical technology! Without it me, and a few family members wouldn't be here.
31- History, and the sacrifices others made so that we have the knowledge we have today.
32- Prayer because I need it.
33- Lovely smelling candles
34-My pillow- oh I love my pillow!
35- Root beer....it's just so tasty!
36-Toe nail polish- it becomes fun time for me and daae when we have fun colored polish!
37- Making cookies with my baby! It's some of the best fun and she loves the dough just liek me!!! HAHAHA!
38- Scrapbooking! Riley hates it but it's so fun!!!
39- Sleep another one of my lovers :D
40- My family! Extended and all! I love having a big family!
41- My hair- that might sound shallow, but it's made me different :D and that's good!
42- Friends- sometimes I don't make them easily because I am shy at first! GASP! I know you think I'm lying, but it's true! So I lvoe the friends I've made!
42- My van! And it's so far working great!
43-Grass! I love grass!- and not in a drug way :D
44-Hot chocolate and marshemellow fluff!
45-Christmas time!!!! Another warm and fuzzy feeling time!
46- Blues eyes- they are beautiful!
47-Flowers! I want fresh ones in my house every week someday!
48- Knowing that I can be with my family forever
49-Contentment- one of the best feelings ever!
50-My savior and Heavenly Father :) and there unconditional love.
Tada! You should all try this out it'f fun and makes you ralize all the great things you have!!!
5 comments:
WOW! I got my own number! Too cool! I'm so glad you love me! I love you too! What a great idea. I'll have to do that sometime!
I don't think my brain would work well enough right now to come up with all those things....that was great!
What fun. We like a lot of the same things...
Really? That's awesome! Especially since some of my items were so random lol Hey I tried to look at your blog but it told me no :( Oh and we're not sure where the blond on the lil girl came from lol Everyone asks us that. We have members on both sides of the family who were blond as kids then it turned to dirty blond- you wouldn't know though because all the girls dye there hair LoL
I love this idea! You are so fun! I will have to try this sometime! i need to add something soon!
Post a Comment