Friday, September 12, 2008

Yeah 4 Friday!!!!

Ahhhhhh! It is Friday at last! It was a loonngg week ! I ended up going to work 2 more times than I usually do since Saturday so I am SO ready for the weekend! We've made some plans so it should be a nice break! Once again the weather is getting to me and making me all excited to be outside and having fun this weekend! I wish Spring and Fall were longer :/ Doesn't it always seem like Summer and Winter go on FOREVER, but Spring and Fall are like blips on the radar??? I guess I'll just try and get as much fun in this Fall as I can!
So what else can I blah blah blah about? For me I have so many things I always want to say, but if they do not cohesively flow together and I just jump from one thing to the next I think people get annoyed with me LoL So here, I'll try to be smooottthhhh about my subject transition.....Eh Hem- speaking of Winter who is syked for Christmas?!??!? ( I raise my hand) Who is kinda freaking out about having $ for Christmas? (Up goes the hand again!) Who is a freakish list maker who has to write down every gift and how much they plan to spend on said gifts, even though Christmas is approx. 4 mo away?? (OOOOHHHH MEMEME!!) But I way love Christmas and buying things for people....which is weird because I am also a penny pincher so everyone feel sorry for Riley cuz he gets to live with me :D Never never is there enough money or time! Oh well, we'll make it through somehow!!! Wish me luck and I send gobs of luck back to all of you!!!!!

2 comments:

akagi79 said...

Feel sorry for Riley! Not a chance! We love you and your lists Megan!( don't tell anyone, but I have a problem with list also!)

Natalie said...

It must be something with the "Keele" women. I wouldn't get anything done if I didn't have a list. I also wish that fall was longer, it's the best season ever.