Saturday, September 13, 2008

A long day and it's only Noon!

I've been awake for 3 hours and already it's been crazy! OK so Riley's Jeep is in need of a different roll bar. There is a rollbar on it that the previous owner put on BUT the soft top does not fit over this roll bar------GRRRRR! Now this wouldn't be a pressing matter, but snow is a commin!! So snow and no roof on the vehicle is not a good idea! SOOOOO I put an ad on KSL saying how badly we need a rollbar and how little money we have for one :D We got a few responses and one guy said he owned a jeep shop blah blah blan and had a few roll bars! Yeah right? Well Ralls just drove up to Sandy and I guess the guy seems like "he did too much drugs as a kid"- quote Riley. So no roll bar! Which makes me happy and ticked! Happy because we are SO BROKE! And ticked because he just wasted so much gas getting up there and the guy is a flake. And now we are back on the hunt! And all of this has happened in 3 hours- BLAH!

In other news, Daaelynn said something hilarious at dinner last night. I was telling Riley that he was a bad example, and I told Daaelynn, "Tell Daddy, you're a bad example!" So she looked at him and said "You're a bad apple!" OH it was so dang funny!!!! That's the great thing about little kids. They say the best and funniest things!!! We love her so much!

Well thanks for listening to me whine! :D Till we meet again!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I hate cars that don't work/need stuff all the time. My husband Danny has a 1979 VW convertible that hasn't worked properly since we were married. Can I tell you how irritating it is to be a 2-car family, and one car never works?!?!?!

The Keele's said...

Ah someone that can share my pain!?!?! Thats what we get for marrying car boys I guess ;)