Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Roll bar Update and Fishing!











We have a roll bar! Yeah! And it only cost us $40! Double YEAH! Riley burned a lot of gas backtracking back up to Salt Lake to get it, but it is here and it is good! This all happened on our crazy Saturday that ended with a grand little fishing trip with the Akagi family and a friend of Riley's from work. The Akagi's had to leave a little early, but we did have a very fun time even though there were no fish biting whatsoever! At least not on our side of the lake! :D It was fun just getting out and seeing some nature. It was also the first time I traversed the road up Payson Canyon all by myself!!! YIKES! But I made it and we lived!!! I am very grateful that no one was comming the opposite way on some of those one way roads up there because I would not have been the one backin up :D Well here are some pics of our fun!

3 comments:

akagi79 said...

I hate the little road up to Maple Lake. Paige has a cow every time we make the trip. Thanks for posting your pics of the trip, check mine out!wstjam

Leanne said...

I hate that road too. Sound like fun. My boys have never been fishing...at least not this summer. oops.

I want to know where your little girl got her blond hair...shouldn't it be red? or brown?

Riley and Steph said...

This looks fun! Your daughter is adorable! I am glad you joined all of us bloggers! Not that I don't talk to ya at all... haha. Yeah I am still awake - insane huh? C ya soon - looking forward to reading your posts!